0.120" Adhesive Standoffs with Offset Square BaseChoose A Quantity:
- Low profile 0.120" standoff height.
- Offset base allows use when holes are close to the PCB edge. 0.6 x 0.6” square base size.
- For use in 0.125" diameter PCB holes, integrated clip locks PCBs in place.
- Material: Nylon 66(UI) Flame Class: 94V-2
- 3M Adhesive Tape Backing.
- Size: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.31in (15.2 x 15.2 x 7.9mm).
The SA120 are low-profile adhesive standoffs with a 0.120" standoff height. It securely attaches your PCB to a flat surface The post inserts into a 0.125” mounting hole. The post includes a locking tab that secures the PCB when inserted. It can be used with 1/16” or 1/32” thick PCBs.
The 0.6 x 0.6” square base is offset to allow the base to be underneath the board when the mounting hole is close the to PCB edge. The offset base provides a large sticking surface while permitting the PCB to be mounted in tight spaces or close to walls. This can be useful when working with small enclosures.
High-quality 3M brand double-sided tape secures the standoff to a flat surface.